Monday, September 24, 2012

Smoky Smoking Smokers

Sometimes I like to go up to teen smokers and tell them I died of lung cancer caused by second hand smoke.  Then I calmly stroll away.  Most of those smokers are scared of me and/or have now stopped smoking.

Just to clear something up, I didn't actually die of lung cancer.  I died in a demonic ritual which I don't really like to talk about.  I know this seems like a really horrible thing to do, but it is helping to make our city a better place.  Not to mention save lives.  Smoking in high school is not a smart decision.  It shrivels and blackens your lungs and shortens your life span.  It also makes you really depressed.  High school's stressful enough without a heap of depressing drugs.  That's also why you shouldn't drink.  Just throwing that out there.

2 comments: