Friday, December 7, 2012

Life and Penguins

Yeah, so, a lot of minor things have been happening lately.
First, Dragon decided she had ESP a couple weeks ago.  There was a really long conversation to follow, but it all boils down to the idea that esp is not extra sensory perception but really elastically steamed penguins.  Yeah, we're not sure how this came about either, but it's funny.
Second, I'm in this club called MESA (that's Mathematics, Engineering, Science, and Achievement).  Anyway, there was a competition last weekend where we had to essentiallybuild a car and make it run on a flat surface.  And my team, consisting of me, Jace, Joellen, and Lea (yes, comment Lea) got first place.  YAY!!  I might post a picture of the girls and our car.....eventually.....but it's really exciting.
Third, I learned how to solve a rubick's cube.
Fourth, and probably most important, is this.  If you read the comments section, you probably know that there's this guy, Xander Johnson, who has been posting some pretty nasty things on my blog.  Well, it turns out he's an old friend of Jace's.  It also turns out that he's a zombie hunter.  Jace is really sorry for bringing him into this.  But, Xander Johnson, know that if you even try to bring this group down, or hurt us in any way, we will end you.  We havn't done anything wrong, we just happen to be dead.  Not a crime, especially when we're trying to better ourselves.  Got it?
Fifth, schoolwork is hell, which is why I havn't posted since Thanksgiving.  Which was delicious.  I'll try to be better in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Hell yes we won first place!!! and i will finally get to prove to u all i am real!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! Wait a sec....a zombie hunter? dude.....that is.....what? Dude you mess with my zombies you mess with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell?!? So it is real!! I KNEW IT!!! And look chick i don't have a problem with u just with the flesh eaters!

    ReplyDelete